8/02/2023

Let me guess

Its the fitness and exercise?! 

That means the weight has to go down and the actual dance its a real human world dance? The design kind? I look like.....being design human, one of those?

He says no.

Or worse.


You mean straight up your 4 limbs move? One of those ideas?

Yes

And then no, or you mean worse?! 




I personally don't know if I lose weight or stay...but I am exercising, if he leaves me alone without this phone, I promise, I do it my way...there is a whole fridge below, doing nothing but stuff up the entire ice cream drawer. Seriously. When I gain weight in 2018-2020, those cooking food, I didn't eat them a lot of them. I gain til 74 kg. Then I coming it down 61 kg.

I going up or down this 67kg to 63kg then 69 to 66 kg, I cannot understand how long we keep doing this.  This one full year at least 6 time going up or down. 












No comments:

Post a Comment