8/12/2023

If talking about Flower Thousand Bones, there is SMCH / Tina/ Erin!!!

Because that 9 head terrible monster looking Tina original form is real + Monkey

Its a real legand / myth, written in the wiki forum. I talked about it before and its on the Loving the Silent Tear. Tina and Hank's position. (Swallow and Sky).  But here is the duplicated things, because its Tina and Erin best friend? ~ Erin is 2 years older than me. 

When I was talking to Shane before 4 months later, this one full month talking to Nicky, I don't remember all this to tell them? I was saying the exactly things like their video, so I tell them. "I think..." - you all having your own too perfect speech with Shane they are. I don't know how to do your talk. Then Nicky told me a certain thing, so I would tell Ola's parents?!  And I tell Wing. You keep thinking I cannot talk to Wing or Dean. Something wrong with their brain.

Friday like tonight will pass ....every single week. I do my own world things, you what? I generate what things in front of me, the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment