8/12/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿง With any guy, mostly are one of those Composure magazine, they are very open to talk about in America ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿง

Not really between any Sailor Moon girls in CAC. Not Wei, not Melinda, not Karen, not Adria nor Emily. Not those topics. But what I found out the guys in their life, or later....they always find those girls lean on them, meaning doing things in their own interest only. The guy is all like that.

Hailey is too giant, I am telling you, my ex bf saying that tooo many times, too heavy the skeleton bones. Very very heavy, and their head with those hair, just swing at the jaw, you imagine I say false. I didn't need to get near the guys, when this Flower Thousand Bones did what, so I have this Jan 2018. Right...just because I got on, I never knew why?

You give up the whole world in order to get everything done, with your life in it.  That is how you use a name right on the China Television. No matter what that is, other people did or what not. Just make it through, so I did a cooking channel. That is for every every every SMCH lectures or the groups meditation video, we did 2 hours a half a day, Weekend retreat. You don't have any background for saying spirituality, you go to abyss just like the TV told you. You will never be a disciple. 


In Asia, we know what those TV formats means, you don't? You imagine your are what? Twin goblin?!


You don't give your opinion to any guy. You can tell them a fact. Like, "Shane, I went to ...."

"Shane, oh you know I remember I saw....."

"Shane ~~~ you know what else being seen, its unbelievable!!"

"Shane, here is the photo, not the drawing."

"Shane, can you see per min and second?"

"oh ~Shane, its unbelievable what I was told, and i follow and I found out....."


You tell the guys the life you live in. Not staring at the computer at their own photo?! 





No comments:

Post a Comment