8/31/2023

Nicky doesn't go to sleep, so I talking to Shane, and then Nicky.

I got scared when this Babaji splash me out of the space like this, I cannot really move my 4 limbs in the space, no, cannot , and my weight one day at 69.15 kg, now its at 69.65 kg. Something with this Harvard Study last time was 15 15 15 ...something very very very disturbs me when Babaji did this. Really. 

I think its the weight. You eating literally the 3 meals a day and you are not moving. I saw my own doctors in the time span of 2 or 3 months. I got shock.




About 42% of U.S. adults reported undesired weight gain in the first year of the pandemic, with 29 pounds gained on average a recent survey shows. There is a path to improved health through weight loss, and it starts by identifying the fact.




I think that was the same data

15 15 15

The pandemic starting the Nov 2019. Then the report immediately at 2020 Feb or what it was from Harvard study. People gain weight to die through COVID 19.




As of February 2021, millennials in the United States reported an average undesired weight gain of 41 pounds since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. This statistic illustrates the average undesired weight gain reported by adults in the United States since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic as of February 2021 by demographic.





No comments:

Post a Comment