8/26/2023

Reply to Westlife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBrqctaWAaY

Neo Matrix, the water frontier and the collective karma only he has the face and the appearance, something about one time i keep saying you seeing the ocean, you stain water. The water means the acid, its an Ancient literacy.

But this entire world outside traffic its the sunshine Corperation Star and Galaxy, why are they telling me all this old staining water starting at this

1. Lords of Ring the opening Sunshine - fallen 500 years later darkness on the goblin part.

2. Facebook (The girl swimming, then got married, everything photo Black and White)

3. Eben Pagan staining the water, whomever got married with him.

4. That Coco dead.


You just never mention iRobot its a homocide, that literally register in an English country world, I only watch that movie few time, and you have to learn how to say it this word. "Homocide.", I cannot stop screaming.

Why doesn't anyone help me?


Everyone else is the cursed pirated in the dumpster, the trash waste for the car to crushing 2 direction side in the middle. The super powerful. Kinda...looks like that Shane and Nicky called the Beautiful Tonight. 

Its at later afternoon or some a bit Night, very darken all sky color.


These are so much so much later 2015 then I was told. Anything before its...I don't know. Not clear, I never telepathy, I cannot use my brain, my head all around edge painful, and SMCH did what on the TV?

The internet all garbage newspaper. 




No comments:

Post a Comment