8/26/2023

They want China inside to look like this, but...its not.

Just look at that Hailey here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGrKHOcNNjs

You only require to go out, and running to get thirsty, to get tired, to get behind the wheel, you mean...if the guy feel tired inside the car if you as a girl driving, and you saying 10 mins drive? Really....I am always home I wonder why I just go to sleep most of time. Someone home, the food here you are? 

Trash can today, check.

Trash bag putting in, check

Toilet cleaning 2 days, already. Check.

The pillow case, the bed sheet, the comferter sheet, Check.

The fridge entirely all this plastic container, why don't they just ask me why they invent the fridge with all this component? Check.

Cooking one box or 2 boxes pasta, prepare for tomorrow.

Boiling the brussel sprouse, or that is farmer's market over the weekend, its on a stem, you have to literally plug it off from the stem, Nicky is not home. Check.

Wash the sink

Wash the rim, the cooking oil, the windows, the edge of the windows.

The IRobot cleaning machine.

The door, the lock, the bathroom, all door lock, check (all alcohol spray)

Boiling..... all the cooking ware. Spoon, Knife, Fork.

Cleaning the 4 stoves all edge around, the turn on buttom below. All alochol wipe.

Mop the floor, the watering green plants. Outside you all eat....great. 


That is what I will tell Nicky, I ever forever can do. Too tired, so sometimes sleeping at home. Laying it down before already with nick. Now I need to lay down more often, no more white out. 

I need to peel the potato and boiling them.

Spring roll if you pre-made or the dumpling, you can freeze them. Meaning flour inside, wait as flat, and then once they are not glue together, you shake it, it fallen as a bag I think.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMnJUjCKKSk


I don't think anyone should stand on those wood....really.

You flying to cook, or hop on things to cook. Its very tiring to stand very long, I know that. I starting in 23 years old, remember?

You know those UB local group activities. Go back to where you had a university school near you as the State school. Tell me one guy, which one of them have the family business all around, and the father or the mother will tell him to go home, every weekend on this family business, not to stay on-campus, the day Friday night falls, at 5 oclock, Which business?

The money coming in per Friday night to Sunday?

Tell me how you feel about those guys feel, or you feel if you are their parent's son or daughters?



No comments:

Post a Comment