8/12/2023

Tell me, all sunshine, how you feeling without the changing location and without the jail

It’s you have the food, the water, respect, fake and the university help?

Did you know? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž they also eat sandwitch with the paparazzi?  It’s without the demamd so without faith, you exist? Say it why…. The public citizen didn’t think of it? 

Tell me, how does this external factor will get Biden jailed, as our first witness together case?

Right? Isn’t that interesting to safeguard…the mortal, nothing to do with the classify? Any more, one is the toilet !! ็ฌ‘ๆŽ‰ๅคง็‰™ (ancient Chinese )


Tell me 1) Whom has the external factor cases and exile? 2) China needs to know I am not in their land doing business but, this Westlife doesn't look so assure, just by the apperance looking, not by hecking the telephone, so if I inflame the 2)....

What you think, good plan? The star ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž usually don't have any plan, or I would have copy and paste without thinking, I just thought about it this morning!!! But I telling everyone, I won't be doing anything myself, China probably guessing not really know. So yesterday I asking if Westlife got jailed, or those to glow full face and dump in the abyss, I am still thinking about it.

Yeah, the business.

Where?

Not that China consciously know of .... I guess me and Shane talked about 4 months ago. I told him. That is when Google has this Hook video going down to South, that time. There is a bank dealing those Melinda countries at this Amazing road, 2 actually. And I can tell you the third at. (In Taiwan, the same bank in Taiwan, Taipei these amazing road + I guess where Hailey depart Adam).


I have a certain attirbute when I am outside....in Taipei these road of the crossing every intersection, so here I can just tell the entire Asia the story.


The movie: The 50 Shae of Greys (Tim Cook's sister)

The background: I was walking this 4 blocks, from my side of the new red breakfast place next by the Wing, (the police car drive that car road right to through station in the very early morning. Seriously.

Its...the pedastian walkway, I am right in front of it. Its a Metro stop, you know? (diagonal to Dr. Gabrile's face) the full troublesome black blocks of building, I say that along the street side are the wedding place? From here, the next stop is called the Daan Metro Station, next Daan Forest Park Station

The Red line map

               _________________________________________

                      Daan Forest Park,   Daan,     Wing (Police station ไฟก็พฉๅฎ‰ๅ’Œ็ซ™)

                                                   

The 4 blocks its from I was walking a lot, remember that period of year, to lose weight since Eben Pagan in 2021. Its the 4 blocks back and forth, and I told everyone there is the same identical breakfast place, but one without the Google Review, I saying that? (so that is the Square if without driving, must use the Metro)

Yeah, Adam and Hailey depart, she goes to massage, I had photo. These entire sheet of the front "block" of apartment, they originally saying were....That is too long ago.

Without thinking that, this Station across is the Kid's museum. If you going around the 4 block back, before the bank will be reached, its also the kid's I guess the toddler's store. This breakfast place probably always been there, and next by between the Metro and them, its this exactly the same bank called ่ฏๅ—้Š€่กŒ

You cannot miss the eye sight. Do you know where Irene lives? I walking out, rise up my head, the second floor logo (5 traffic liane across) - Day Care. I told you?! No....I didn't tell anyone.


The Second Location. Near this Ice Skating rink (the concert place that Westlife didn't go to, they went to the second capital), its a vocational school, I went to the eating place (by command of course), I feeling vomit. Its very expensive I will tell you never eating out myself, not there?! But that is where that Sport Vocational school walking indoor, from their side of the door toward this Family Mart, passing the sports ware store (I was looking for the new clothes before sitting it down to eat), that coffee, the Western food.

Correct, that seat place, I feeling vomiting, and I saw them walking by. Seriously. 


The Third location, you know the Red Line Y. No, not the end of the underground, up. I used to be taken the bus, and everyone will tell you that is the stupid methods. It is. My mother later took me to the green line if we use this Commando - Taipei Mayor's great grandpa Metro Stop, to change to the green line, its effortless, you don't need to walk the entire Y red line to reach the end....

Anyway, I took the bus. That bus how to get there? I got to SMCH the current Taipei Station the biggest flyer everyone won't be seeing it, its pass the Taipei Station. I walk to get there, from the main Taipei Station to wait the variation of the bus, about 1 stop. Here you have the store. And here might be, where Wallace's brother would have known their police station branch. 

They have a Chinese medicine doctor office ( I say the Ep 01 Flower Thousand Bone), behind that, that is 3 parts way.

Air, Land, Sea (with that Ice Skating boss' his business name right on the Top of the building that trademark or trade logo word), Where is the police station branch, I walk pass by already.

Is that a long walk? Yeah, but I don't know anything about here. I took the taxi, when I saw that logo, I don't dare to keep walking anymore, that is 3 parts way. I draw that on the Pinterest, I ....ๆบœๅˆฐ Taipei station the next did things? That is the exactly what I did. On the Pinterest that photo.


That is walking by the?

The police Station I say Wallace's brother, for some reason that name ไธญๆญฃ right? The branch, not the First branch.



AND?


Well, you know how this COVID 19 raging war all kinds of the buinsess, other than the bubble tea near us, its the pharmacy store all over the place including that coming back 4 block to the bank road, it was raining one day, the birds feather. (The DNA place). 

These pharmacy all have a name.

Even Hank lives at, this bus to go to Hank's house? I check the bus route, very very very far away. Its something about my uncle (square's uncle's name) - the hospital. 

I was checking the geography. I am telling you.....※※※ I try to tell a lot of people a lot of things.


Movie: U.N.C.L.E

I try to understand they do that on purpose to me.

So I found out this store what they did. They set up the pharmacy store and then gone?! They acquire the data to go somewhere else !!!! That is not it. Because right next by this store, its this UB too proud to be the human, "The Day You Found Out" (Extraoridnary You) Hardware store fixing my air-conidtioning. They looking for a chef, for the entire work force of the labor guys, its on the second generation boys used to be. One of them might have the kid, but no one cook. They use to have the mother cooking for the entire work force.

What happened? My air-con broke, they coming up, I told them about there is a TV drama, just in the chat: Something English its at zero, but the korean literacy its at 100. But I didn't watch the TV from the ep01, that day they come, I just say to myself, "Just in case", how I make them feel?

I went to see the first episode. That is not what I mean, its their story!!!!!

I scream, never show up down there, at all, other than my tooth hurt for ibruprofan.


That is everything Shane knows?

Correct, 5 months ago, then I told Nicky laterly, last week or 2 weeks ago. He says he was in the jailed I guess, someone I told Shane to go and save him?










No comments:

Post a Comment