8/12/2023

No, I forget about them already. Adam & Hailey, or this 99s Vevo, No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k01aOKPhZNw

Right the same song. No, I forget. I forgot the business, I forget the Taiwan Youtuber.

Did I tell you this Nicky, its ....Jason that jailing video, its per word key-in, key in....and there is not exactly how you imagine to extract an answer?! 

oh ~ Hailey went to massage through the expensive Taxi, so Adam walks to Square restaurant, that is the Star bucks. She has bend to go in the taxi, tooooo tall, the head turn? I can see a lot of the details, its some distance, we just happened to be there. The guys will tell you, the giant women giggling, its forever impossible be together. She believes those lie, and she will use that Church, I used to think its 430, those short guys, the man does the criminal, and sent themselves to jail, 430. The scientology. 

But its the women, that is so so so so bad. There is an image. I try not to talk about. Every time I say something, no one hears it. That is real, so I told you that. A women using Mormom internal? That church was bad name on the man to wifes too many girls like her.

Its....What she gonna do?



She thinks her herself had a position, I told everyone the religious power doesn't have any degree anymore. Not right now. I think she tried to say she is a contact person or something.

She will use that Church behind to go and hurt everyone, because she thinks doing the ilegal things is possible, they all getting it away. Very bad. Its real. The guys and then me. Probably every parents. Its an image on my peripheral, that is so sickening. I told everyone that time, the first moment I got told.

You all don't go just killing the criminal every step the way, if you would have effort yourself just put down someone keep believing what inside the TV.

That is wrong

That is wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment