8/12/2023

What is Mark sing, the revolving around us? I didn't even think of it, I didn't listen the full song. I only pick that verse.

I just did that on the recording, I didn't even listen before?

No. 

The Westlife song? They put it in front of my Youtube Cpanel I know. That is one song I know. Mark has a some part of that I think its good. Not about Adam Hailey, I forget about all of them clown lifes never end. People doing very very bad things. The bad kids. I keep saying that.

Probably the Sky photo China might have. 

Its the rectangle of the 4 blocks. Literally on the sky? Yes !



What? How to go about?  No, I am not doing it. I called the police long time ago. The Day You Found Out !! I just had a surgery remember that time? So many things, I get rid of the things on the first day.






Probably more than that.

So many things … everyone does on purpose. 

Tina, Erin and SMCH

The breakfast place + (RNERIN next by Lab restaurant )

You are talking about the movie: Erin.

50 Shades of Grey, so I tell you about Erin. It’s right there big sign next by Lab. I told Erin, I told public ! Why? ! The Chinese myth and legand Tina and Erin are the collaboration to fight against a …I used to think the reborn lotus is important, his name is 哪吒 on the golden big rings under his feet. Tina’s true love, not Hank. It’s a story legand Chinese has (the monkey story, Flower Thousand Bones)

What?

Tell Shane to invest? You mean 5 months ago, I say he was a leadership and behind I do that? No, I didn’t tell him the myth and legand. I say Hallo and goodbye! I forget this Erin and New York (city) Jewish bagel stuffs. On the road I told everyone check it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment