8/12/2023

When I was talking to Shane, I just random telling him one thing, BYE.

Now you gonna ask me Erin?! The Monkey ~~~ I already calling too many time, not just the police, here the public domain. It was in the past blogger. I say that, I think Eben heard that?! 

Too many things I told you, Shane they were not here, so I that time, was thinking that is funny, so I tell Shane, his own video what things I keep saying it? No one listen to me one word, so I go and tell him. I tell him, "I think that is what they do." - me and nick used to be talking about this funny thing....?!

I told Hailey's dad, Tina and her first bf, restaurant

Pang's name on the restaurant

I forget what else inside the taxi I pass it by. 

There is Irene - my hair cut place, nurse dressing. a nurse?

Irene's brother at Japan night market. The food vendor.

You want me to tell you, what I really think? 

I already told everyone check your kids where about!!!!! On the map !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment