8/21/2023

The guys act...right (Yesterday Taiwan Youtuber)

The most ridiculous things I ever seen, but it exists. Never really talk about it, they are happy in that world. Asia is a lot more traditional reserved world sometimes. They doing this inside outside running up or down mental sphere.

The TV called me a piece of ice.

Or a piece of rock.

Guess what?



Otter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgO6HEpevSw

you got jailed? You deserved to be jailed.....you exhibit too much IQ, are you up or down, getting nervous? So much fun? uhm? Happy you get jail, or happy your liberal sense how to fight against the moonlight, the Truth should be revealed? Say it....you are way too happy too liberal. You should tell that to your owner, really.



Some guys got hurt just by some shorty girls looking up to them, and so loud so loud so loud with their throat. Really. Like literally shock them in any time and space, inside their own office. Literally speaking. It will never be in any personal space those guys will tell you that.

Talk too much.

Gossip too much

The guys are a lot more quiet or quiet atmosphere.


About the sex, I will tell you to be honest....I don't really really really know. If you can literally talking about your under pant, those are fine. Like the procedure how you smoothly your daily routine bathroom schedule. Because they got very very stressful too, not just the girl part. That happened to my own personal life, really. Every single month. You saying having one time sex, you waiting 3 weeks, and that is a stress on both of our head.

Its a plastic, right...but I will tell you, it never stop hurting me or him. What if. I feel that stress. I think he does too, not just the financially, a lot of life scene wasn't good, for any of us.

I feel to be home after all this. 

I gonna lay down. I didn't sleep. I thought about life, to a lot of things to leave me alone really.



No comments:

Post a Comment