8/21/2023

Do I think I will ever be with a guy again?

They smell. Exactly like that Twilight when they coming near. Or too near. No they didn't do on purpose, but that is a guy. I am not sure so much.....why I still seeing a human standing in front of me. They all seem to believe they have a worth. 

Taiwan is small and harmonious in Taipei. How I make a money here....its really my home my home. Do I ever think what else things to imagine, to be honest....I never had. Maybe you meant how this guy to becoming their own happy world SA. 


No, I don't need them to lose weight.

Have I ever imagine?

To tell you the truth? To lose weight side by those mirror weight lifting things? 

No. Didn't feel like. 

But I stay on the phone with them? Correct.



My mother yesterday....dress black to go a bread. Lace on two side shoulder all the way to behind. And she literally just bought the bread home. The vegan one. They relocated that store so so so so far away.

No, its where some money at. Not exactly here, me, Irene or Square. No. To be honest, if the last one me ever meet one guy, I really don't really care if all my relative break apart, and finding a new spring, and that will include all of you with your mother one week, get a feel, and breath again to anything in front of you. Later maybe with the guys ever again.

A lot of people break away from their family, let's say a big grand huge success.

I just happened to get back home before all of them dead, so some still exist, and seeing this entire China entertainment, I probably never intend to wish them ill, so I say finding the second Spring like my dad. People doing that laterly I see this Taiwan local, even if my mother....I taught her something on the phone. She probably uses it. Just the weekend, and she might either freeze or shrink in life.

I told her some Truth: I say some of this MD 6+1 one of them want to quit.....

I explain to her Medical Board means a real thing. Seriously to be a MD. So...how about today you drink something water and eat some fruits when you get out of the house. 

She went to copy and paste when she arrives whichever she gone by. 

We never close in life to have that kind of the conversation.



No comments:

Post a Comment