8/21/2023

Today is Monday

Why don't you all doing something I really want?

No more applause over this one 2015. It never exists....not human on Earth. Let everyone goes home, and falls. No more youth have to be train to that jobs, one time money pays enough, cut off all the entire human communication eternity here.

Done?


I have the wishes remember?

Don't tell me hurt, don't tell me linger. That forgotten memory starting 1 to zillion, every one last them gone and gone and gone and gone and gone. Done?


White world people are nothing but disease and conditioned? I make enough money. Get out. Done? You don't hurt your brain, but you using this method to make me remember a trace of the world, why don't you just kill yourself. bow, close your palm. Leave forever eternal all outside gun execution never end?


The girls when you make the money. The true reality, would be you do what I tell you to do and you find out. Your mother if still alive, and able to have some language skills and at home, you have money you know that you have the money. Tell all of your company to get out 1 week. You doing nothing but stay near her presence. You running around this franiac of shows just like Tina Jojo circus never end. She knows what you look like, and what you will kick off your perfect world.

No guys like you. No guys literally speaking. If I see you in front I never mention your name. They all lie to you. Lie literally 1 to zillion. They are all boys. Anyone pamp them, that is their own interest only. You don't see one guy I mention why it worth to exist here? If you would just ask me one nice guy....I would have told you none.

Why don't you believe me?


Remember that 10 years Brat Pitt first wife, right....what a number 211. Seeing her old age she becoming the other day this outfit in front of him. Even he aged, and loosen that air of his brat. See all that?

You know you wish someone is a genuine human. Sometimes very genuine. If that Karen smart, she would have just agree that Melinda was fine. Because she was an fat ugly Asian.

I am not from America. I literally born in Taipei Taiwan hospital here. Real. I grow up all here. What you thought was genuine will never exist in anywhere you ever visit in any world, any White people face world. None. Taiwan will have. They control you the guys the same like everyone else. But do you see what SMCH her disciple all around that center did, in the last 40 years tapes? That will include the police, you all meant they are the puppet. 

Most of them are not supposed to be the bad people, especially right now stay far away from me. They go to finding out her SMCH secrets, or before she die, they wish well for her. For me, makes no difference.

Your mother will mean to you. Use that one week well, as if God literally showing it up and command you to do one thing in your life. One week. When your mother die, you die with her. Right ...you got scared or you decide the love games after. You been alone inside your own home all this time, why don't you just still having that tiny life, you can die after she gone. You know the whole world, no one cares you. They care about their own interests. Not wishing you well. Wishing you well means something being really there for you whole heartily - none conditioned, 1000%. 

They are just getting younger and younger mortal. 

Those guys will never be your mother, for sure not your dad forever....




No comments:

Post a Comment