8/19/2023

The hair cut ....I never cut the guy's hair cut.

I can see...right. Its just Kian and Nicky's hair. They eat it on their own they think?



The Foot


That is bad....I found out. I am waiting to lose my weight and probably the same. The sneaker and the socks going outside world. At home, its those Chinese Smart Life, just keep wiping the floor, you imagine I am that lazy, if I wipe the marble floor every single day slide myself back and forth in....my own house. I do those things. I am not that lazy.

Those corn inside, those are very hurtful to the feet. If taken out, its very hurt at the feet, as if you get a full week day off. I will personally telling you that, how much you drain your life force on those. Let's say whichever that one year I was showing on the photo, all that? I don't have that anymore, its the entire foot below that sole. Those are not corn. Those are just the hard skin.

Badly badly, badly.


How about now?

No, nothing. I do exaggerating things I told you that. Really.



My Teeth, Thor told me, so I went to my mirror and check.


One of that teeth...as i grew up I never has this black thing. So 3 teeth have that. Now 1 teeth, its half of them, behind all gone. He shocked me, or I shock myself I still hear anything from inside and seeing it as I raise up my head.

I am so often screaming never stop.




No comments:

Post a Comment