8/19/2023

🧀 I begin it, sounds like if I don't do it? 🧀 Someone would be that redundant in life to decide something? What is that?

To be redundant in life....

I have to put that money aside I am telling you. You saying the medical school 7 years how much that will EVER costs. Or maybe that is the entire undergraduate school has to be re-do, only 4 years, exactly the same class. I have no shame be doing any of that, I am telling you. 

Harvard probably.

Right, imagine the tuition + the Room and Board. Just imagine that I have to put the money aside, something generate on its own methods, that side of the expense just in case. I have that kind of the brain. If you touch that much of the bio idea, you cannot cook anymore. I am not sure that will really be the life. But I can memorize the entire textbook, its only just the words made of. 


AI Robot

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/iRaXdNJPN50

No comments:

Post a Comment