8/19/2023

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„ This is not about a Mahavatar Babaji God forms, we will never see him?! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

What about this God? 

The human form before he cuts his hair, and sat on the throne, and without the eye glasses and without the make-up, looks exactly like the photo. The way I saw he without the long hair and without the eye make-up, I don't know whom that is. He is a paper thin person. So I don't think I will ever see the human form anymore with that baby girl.

Its the MB God forms in that darkness windy place.


Right, it doesn't have any sense,....correct.

Its...only God that I only see?! He alone will know when the day I die? 



The movie: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants don't look so lucrative movies at all. Its just a chick flick movies. You saying the movies industry ends without those classified materials, I got enough my shares? Well, what if that is not the money or the Visa from?

I got told an assignment, and I happen to acquire some money easier things by now, and the guys are all over that place. Those girls none of them gonna make it, but I go along with the movies, since 2014, how many things can I be done, and we finish those bad movies, so ending up...some of this with all the guys there, it cannot possibly having why we seeing the ghost together. I got Taiwan all this LED flash light, ship it all this bright and shining similar to the Home Depot LED all light. 


Japanese Princess - Mako

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AI7UaS2H6cQ

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3kb1VZJmtpw

Well, I personally don't believe the European Medical Board will get any ANY ANY easier than the American Medical Board, to be honest, I will tell you that. Just that felt, I feel cold my back spine, really.

No Royal on Earth has any back-up, there is no medical doctors, outside got nothing but the MD degree, how many times I keep telling you. Every human walk right, talk right, think right. MD, the Medical Doctor. I got no back-up, I am the backup.

No, I won't be told like that. No.

Any court, right. No, not even the Supreme Court will tell me that. I personally got very tense I am telling you myself. Not that I am dreaming anything. If I got the plenty of the money in my bank for going forward, the least thing I would ever do, its all you yourself too, when you doing that, and when you promise to that God you believe.

For me, I didn't have those prayers, but I have the TV or the movies as the assignment and the communication. Most humanity will NEVER just be honest to what things be told to them. I just got tense to affect my bones, but.....

(Pain killer patches)


Anatomy & Physiology

I often either look at myself, or look at where the things I look at those green turtle, their age would be....?! To every class or maybe that is the same for the organic chemistry, I just don't remember where I used to be. I am not sure...I go along with them to studying their per page per book, and just read it back to the Space, since Earth cannot tell. But just like I vent to ....the air to pretend lecture, so there is a MCAT. 

I blink even I cannot see. I cannot describe to you what I think at all. What is all inside their eyes or outside their brain.




No comments:

Post a Comment