8/13/2023

The way I remember the high school (Nicky Byrne from Westlife), you mean how much you love a guy its by the cake you make it for him right? ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜

Yeah, I personally will talk about it when we meet. I will tell him, you have the first or the second choice of the cake, if this becomes a real thing, I engineered the other, I never make the cake this much to imagine the step by step I write it down. A lot of things I didn't write. There is not much a complicated cooking. 

The previous Class Volleyball Captain told me or shows up a heart cake. She did. You need a heart mode, the cake mode in the Heart shape as big as the regular cake. It was a chocolate.




The cake is you baked them in the oven.


This is the freezer you can see? Those mixture are cooked, or egg white raw egg? I already told Nicky I don't eat the cake, but right, if that is what he asked, you find a way how to engineered a correct cake structure and write it down. Make it every time the same.



๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜


People like me don't need to blink on - a chocolate cake recipe? I don't ever really make it so I eat it, if that is what you mean.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqAVMf--MRI

The cake is not the food, so I never really.....had?! I had made them for the Organic Chemistry TV or SMTV reason, trying out. I never really literally eating one full cake. A piece of the birthday cake, like when before 3rd grade we were eating meat I guess. Domino Hawaii Pizza with the pine apple and I hate peas. 

I just asked him. I don't really know what he or Shane were saying. Maybe they literally mean a real cake? People give me the cake, forever no. The ice cream cake, not the real cake. I don't eat the cake I say. Taro is fine. 


When I was a kid, I didn't know what the cake is...its the removable Top, the white creme + the cherry on the Top. Its a natural instinct, I still remember that is what I will normally do, when you say the money is sufficient, and that cherry its syrup looking shining, its not to be put inside the mouth. Like 4 or 5 years old or up to 9 or 10 years old. I think I have that sense. 

When I grew up, now its 40 years old, or you saying 35 years old I literally seen the cake? Or 2018, right...its a egg white in the TV they show you. That is a raw egg white beat up?!!!!

The raw egg?! How much the bacteria on the first shelf week in the egg calculation, that is why you only buy the fresh egg. they multiple the bacteria very quick. Right you cook them, they are all dead, but those are the bacteria dead corpse. 


๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜






No comments:

Post a Comment