8/16/2023

This one Taiwan police knows his own grade, or your all transcript, PCAT score like mine, but you are the small tiny nursing in where? Vietnam Europe? There is a difference starting on theft and stealing, all Asian knows that "The little nurse".

Taiwan, we have a branding in that - the green smell mint, light clear crème. For the mosquito.

You took your exams or the license, all that documents? Not all the TV fake things, anything that is not the fake things, any facebook of your quality NOT theft little nurse from Asia low grade human on your entire Class Year, somewhere, other than MINE current get rid of the problems. He is not the border police, but that looking its TERRIBLEly wrong.

My UB they will tell you, its a lot more personal all Class per photo hang on the wall.

Your classmate, where, not the jail inmate all over the Asia !!! The Spiritual leader NEVER the psychi bold guy in America, or Dr. Gabriel, they are JUST not lawful to put your dad's face on it, there is a Dr. Will Turtle....I wonder why. With that one Mongolia too cut in half. 

Dr. Gabriel, VERY tall, MD

Dr. Will Turtle, VERY tall, Ph.D

Dr. Steven Hairfield, VERY tall, Ph.D (intend an MD)

I am TELLING you, just tiny bit left the years, all this look so worsen on Earth ALL over the sphere. VERY badly. 

On my Head a real CIRCLE = MD 6+1 and MD 4+2, that is excluded your dad out !


Moist people don't utter a certain word in their mouth too often.

MD None Stop, Ph.D TALL of them, and Taipei Mayor, he is a lawyer + a mayor + his last name. You cannot understand, I understand.

You talking a correct order looking just......SO SO SO SO tiny....small.

Its everything the hell of it, you saying the entire world itself, you continue to idle chat walking by inside your forest wood, what? Bare foot?

Where are these photo at? 

Tell me a reality of it !!!!

THAT IS BEFORE anyone HUMAN understand THIS

It makes on purpose, SO SO SO blurs. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuqtz_9JMfc


You didn't intend ANY THING I say its eternity,

THOSE presentation its FOREVER eternity !!! 

I talk about them like the drinking water, everyone heard that, the UB hear that. 

Not just on the facebook, the hell they didn't hear about it. Its in the Hunger Game. I went to his seminar, I did an Art Vendor, I went to fried the entire pizza dough, no one touches it. I look VERY STUPID whichever my outfit that day I think, too short over this TOO long mirror for saying the fluorescence light what I LOOK like without the make-up, light make-up.  Its the FULL basket of the Pizza dough fried.  I am not caring if people don't eat it. I give to Lanh, they say pot lock, the full basket dumpling too. Never seen it I guess on the table. If they are ending up in the trash can, I don't feel it anything nor think about it. Tell me and give me a reason WHY I WOULD BE thinking about it?  With all the whistle and buzz fall OFF?



Does this police aware or BE TOLD, you WILL be re-done YOUR GIFT OF LOVE, for the eternity of the passing it down? It means your hands or the finger can be moving in your age 75 years old...that is what I mean !!!! You aged, and you will be dead.

There is a WING in the middle of the America !!! Where are you from? THE Buffalo WING


No comments:

Post a Comment