8/16/2023

You can ask Taiwan this one police about -Taipei Mayor he is popular in Taiwan, all that air. He cannot deal with it himself alone, with me + all of them in the court room, walking in.

In Ireland

Any Westren world thin air, if you are a popular guy in Asia, this is strange, a lot of the criminal Asian guys outside the Asian domain are not being accepted inside Asia, but remains outside the Western world such as America or Europe. Its literally just by the appearance and their popularity if that life its true, = they are the criminal ! So easy to define that !!!


No, I already talked about it. In the true reality not even Westlife itself, let's say me and Nicky one or 2 people inside that house, that is very very very very very cold. I don't need to go every 2 second he drop by his company. You imagine all this TV show formats, you mean what is a very very very very cold reality? 


With James, with Marley, with Canada Nick, no, they have no money. With my mother no. But let's say me and him just built upon that small tiny 2 life. That is a very very very very cold cold cold cold cold life. 

Because, Europe it is like that, America is like that. If he himself makes it in his life, 2 people just built up with a few people his friends, and this friends, I didn't require....you probably didn't understand one word, I am not required to go near them for my livelihood. You talking about someone irrelevant to their business, or you don't know what people doing in their business to becoming a business?

All that already is cold, and someone unconcern about "my own tour date, or own concert set-up, or my own agent, or my own biz card, related to the music, or the music records." - No, I never done that. Tina Jojo, not me. And I don't really know whom she was the last 25 years? I keep saying I thought she was reading my comic book until one day she went to a stage performance and a concert, ....inside that America, that is get going life, not reading the comic book? 


You gossip a thing that you are concern, one that police, and one TV inside that guy !!! Whom can speaking English, and anyone speaking English is your enemy, you know that !


I probably intend you care....care a person, starting with 2. See how you meant it, what care means, not to screw it up in front of that one Taiwan police guy, he will know what cares mean?


No comments:

Post a Comment