8/11/2023

You know the first derive I calculate ....how to glowing on my face?! The first sheet.

In China along, not Asia along, might be download 1 million time at least, how much population that is in China. You don't know why, I know why. Because that is why you go to the complementary school, this sheet they don't give you. I think the middle school, they teach the math like I show you, and in high school they teach you the physics on the second year of the high school. No one has this sheet. Not even me.

I was playing the volleyball, I never gone to do that, that was for a memorization not the actual test. But the people need that sheet. How much population China is? There is a billion people in China?  Well, from 7th grade to 12 grades, you imagine there is no human. They need that sheet. I am telling you.


No comments:

Post a Comment