8/10/2023

You know that Shane found this guy on my facebook looking with that teeth?

Right. I don't know if he is being with the girls, or they 5 Lake Pure Water resource the establishment are called to, or you all the UB group activities its not on my burden. It might be the American Medical Board, but they will tell you, none of you will EVER imagine the committee board human in it, are the real IQ brain human with the salary. So I don't really know why whom made whom to or will, if you all be listening or following him, your debts issue, or be reporting to him included, he will over look all over your human affair stuffs?! 

I don't think they do that on purpose for me seeing you all in debts in red ink, on purpose. That is very bad what they do when someone cut off the facebook forever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment