8/28/2023

"You mean the sentimental feeling over the movie? I don't know."

"The orange juice, or the grava juice? The ice tea from Lipton."

"The cereal which kinds?"

"Butter with the bread?"

"The plate, the cup, the bowl, which one?"

"The trash can is here...."

"You want a trash bag? You mean a plastic bag?"


We have no common subjects to ever talk about anything, I already know that. Ever since 2014 starting...I never had a word to say. Nothing able to say at all. 


You know, I found out...if the outside suppose to be what they say, similar to our world, the Coperate world with Sunshine. There is nothing I see inside, not one thing right to make me becoming this Evil at all...really. 






I think...that side Evil is probably wrong on these TV effect. 




No comments:

Post a Comment