9/01/2023

Many concert going out ~~~!!



There is the two side of my relative sides. The one with the cancer on the foot bone for saying the prayers should be the aviation uncle, the Flaming daughter that man's son. But here, this guy is Shane's side that autism son probably, its a left hand PC kinda of the computer game playing game. Both are the youngest sister in the family, the 3rd sibling family or the 6th youngest. I think both grow tall. No, I never came back even seeing them. This guy is in America, the university. (on the TV).

Weasley was the high school. (no, not on the TV)


oh ~neither those age, to Tina?! From this side of the family, she got a family with the 2 kids and the life social, I think a lot of this in-line people if not in debts or its bind to the kids, so it will never be any problem. No help, but at least will never be a problem anymore inside that unit because, that is only thing they can only keep doing.  All the criminal incline people.


The younger people don't need to care about anyone in the upper age those anyone at all, I would be saying that. You will be happier inside your own age group. You talking about 194 countries people, you won't be having anymore my case human look like me, talking like me, went to the internet age era right in front of it. You need to have some kinds of the shameless in built to do that. And less degree to say any girl will never imagine they will be a guy or whatever the destiny ever will, that will go to the romance as well. 

They probably prepare this in case.

Because Tina aged. Karen aged. A lot of things while I look at it might be 2021 or 2019 Winter data. People aged, or the shape really got shifted. We are in August 2023. That is 2 years ago works, really.  I don't think they want to do that in the next 2 years - The Hunger Game or the Catching Fire.- Just to look like it already exist, or continue from that part of the last called 2019 winter (this is 2020 acting to 2021 Feb airing), in a very short of the time, for saying, every paper works be done.

From before, but not next, that is enough.


Right, my paper works will be right on top of this period of time, the frame of this works, this Youtube here says 2022. Let's say you have one incident, as big as me exists already. That will be = 1 human case. The branching out because literally that is 1 person or they determined that since 2021 whenever I start to file, they along that 2022 they settle some of that "continue to file" saying, and they move to the very last one in the age. Both side. Ella Enchanted, they can imagine the white grey hair, or they already know that, because I saw that or told everyone there is a whole white hair Legolas entire tribes on the television 2018-2020. Because I never went outside - any in-line structure. I stay home. Nick's home or my mother's home. Someone does that for 16 years, you question if someone just vola on the top of the main stream media, all that political science starting their intern or the Law school at? That is before they marching to anywhere else ( or the Accountant, or the Artitech, or the City of Hope, or those director position in every private or the Corperation Head position.)



Those are real, and mine is not real?


Maybe this is just for the law side. Because its one person file-ing?  I don't really know how to explain to you this. Ella Enchanted is a group, but its not the UK group, its the UB, and those are not a group literally speaking. Its a Honor Class or the Honor Program. They gonna got dispersed in the Washington D.C or before the Washington D.C. They know what these classified material means. Someone will suggest them or me, to file the lawsuit or start file-ing, most people trying case number is = 1.

They will not have enough people to go rally.

Worse is me. She probably tried to say without the defendant. 


No, the real lawsuit between the Corporation interests are the high stake of the money, you paying from whom you sue at. Right. None of this situation are the corporation format.  No, they assuming when I coming up, I can go and collect 1000 people, the real human face or the ID with the image, it didn't happen in 2015, it didn't happen in 2016. But something else happened other than all that, .....so its not the Corporation interest. She didn't officially to go claiming a what thing so you have a back up her behind the Corporation format = meaning the in-line civilian of that country.

You cannot call the police force as the in-line civilian to support her Corporation format in pretending. You need to have a literally paper for saying the a business name, a religious name or a religious tax file per yearly, or an ashram.

Well, if you need to trace, you go to 2018, first video on my channel that talking to Wallace, probably after that very 1st video I had or being remote to relocate down stream of the 500 video after. At the beginning, one video I am talking to Wallace. I remember that.




No comments:

Post a Comment