8/26/2023

๐Ÿ’ I think ....you literally believe you yourself are the TV star, or the TV pop star ๐Ÿ’

That psycho idea, why you are not = the Prince or Princess.

I saying that or I pressing that down in every degree, and you want to feel the ride

1. Getting a guy

2. Getting pamp by all those workers near by.

3. Being to wave or yell at the guy, the parents, the peers, the debts, how poor everyone is.

4. With a crown.

SMTV has this the Birds of the Paradise. I told you starting with the child star. But not even those girls getting the guys or the guys will tell you about the girls. Two people compromise over a lot of things, because each other got a parent.

I don't get a parent but they need to have the parents. My parents need to be reported to, sorry....later when I found out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment