8/26/2023

I told Nicky....I don't know anything else different because its a grown up felt, It always been a city life.

Tina at NYC and Eben at NYC.

The City life like the fashion, the fashion magazine, the hairdresser, the restaurant, the IT, the Expo, the stationary, the bookstore. American its with the black in it. We...here look even to me.

I think Nicky and whom might be from Dublin, in Westlife.

The city life I used to remember, or the only thing I ever remembered, the very first time we have this science robot everyone talks about. I never walking in with the city bus to see. I don't really know how to get there. They took us there. With some kind of the tolken to put in and then something....a little bit like your science museum in Washington D.C. Its everything fast info. Even our IT computer, you saying before the year 2000, it was a hacking idea? Right, you didn't live in where I live. People whom knew this stuffs are on the computer all the time.

Where to purchase, where to find the information, what to buy, what to dress, where to align, to every foreign white world music. You saying a City Metropolitan idea with the statistics of over how much population in spread. So if I wasn't sure 100% with the American Embassy, this is a home, I am too busy, I forgot? 

He might be from a City, the Metropolitan, what you gonna do? Every guy inside the City, any metropolitan City, its cold toward you rural poor girls the poor communism mentality with that kind of the poor looking parents?  Tell me a guy such as your father would do? For the survival reason like the Mexican mother and a daughters. Tell me you seeing enough the metropolitan police case cabin. I don't go to Washington D.C. Its where the Taipei Metropolitan City, I forget....

I focus a life I imagine from the City origin? The fast information, the expo every weekend, the dining experience, of the higher luxury format. What is inside every building? You mean if the Bank means the only things real like my hair I looking at where I live at, let me refresh my entire grown up experience, what is this Westlife says Home? 

Captain? No, they are not from here.....

No, you cannot change my own home automatic sense, when I am back at home. I am re-live that past...



No comments:

Post a Comment